Who are we?
Hello, I’m Chris and I’m currently operating Chainflow. My goal is for crypto and decentralization to result in a fairer distribution of power, wealth, and opportunity. The Chainflow Staking Systems are one of my contributions toward manifesting a decentralized future. I’m also a firm believer in Proof-of-Stake (PoS) as I believe it is more sustainable and inclusive than Proof-of-Work (PoW).
I’m an original member of the Cosmos Validator Working Group, dating back to October 2017. I’ve been running on the Iris Hub since genesis.
Why chose us? / Why should you delegate your IRIS to Chainflow?
- Inclusivity - Everyone’s welcome and receives the same terms, no matter how big OR small
- NO MINIMUM STAKE REQUIREMENT! - There are no preferential terms or treatment for one delegate over another. Big stakes and small stakes get the same attention.
- Performance, operating at 100% uptime, consistent with the biggest validator companies
- Fair and transparent fee structure, consistent with these guiding principles:
- Distribute enough rewards and fees to stay competitive, while not compromising system availability, security and integrity.
- Keep enough rewards and fees to maintain and improve the network.
- Keep a percentage of rewards and fees to repay myself for the time and effort invested in running the systems.
- Maintain full transparency into the distribution and uses of rewards and fees.
- Trusted member of and contributor to the Iris community
- Received initial Iris distribution by participating in the first Iris incentivized testnets
- Received ~5,000,000 Iris delegation from the Iris Foundation
- Continue operating on the Iris testnets, including incentivized testnets
- Making open source contributions when I can, including a validator reinvestment script (see link in comments )
- Founded the Decentralized Staking Defenders (see link in comments ) to help #KeepStakeDecentralized
If you interested in delegating to Chainflow please read this or reach out to us!
Let’s chat on Keybase - chrisremus
or Telegram - @chris_remus
Follow me on Twitter - @ChainflowPOS
Email us! - hello(at)chainflow(dot)io