Chainflow Introduction

Who are we?

Hello, I’m Chris and I’m currently operating Chainflow. My goal is for crypto and decentralization to result in a fairer distribution of power, wealth, and opportunity. The Chainflow Staking Systems are one of my contributions toward manifesting a decentralized future. I’m also a firm believer in Proof-of-Stake (PoS) as I believe it is more sustainable and inclusive than Proof-of-Work (PoW).

I’m an original member of the Cosmos Validator Working Group, dating back to October 2017. I’ve been running on the Iris Hub since genesis.

Why chose us? / Why should you delegate your IRIS to Chainflow?

• Inclusivity - Everyone’s welcome and receives the same terms, no matter how big OR small :blush:
  • NO MINIMUM STAKE REQUIREMENT! - There are no preferential terms or treatment for one delegate over another. Big stakes and small stakes get the same attention.
  • Performance, operating at 100% uptime, consistent with the biggest validator companies
  • Fair and transparent fee structure, consistent with these guiding principles:
    1. Distribute enough rewards and fees to stay competitive, while not compromising system availability, security and integrity.
    2. Keep enough rewards and fees to maintain and improve the network.
    3. Keep a percentage of rewards and fees to repay myself for the time and effort invested in running the systems.
    4. Maintain full transparency into the distribution and uses of rewards and fees.
  • Trusted member of and contributor to the Iris community
    • Received initial Iris distribution by participating in the first Iris incentivized testnets
    • Received ~5,000,000 Iris delegation from the Iris Foundation
    • Continue operating on the Iris testnets, including incentivized testnets
    • Making open source contributions when I can, including a validator reinvestment script (see link in comments :point_down:)
  • Founded the Decentralized Staking Defenders (see link in comments :point_down:) to help #KeepStakeDecentralized :+1:

If you interested in delegating to Chainflow please read this or reach out to us!

Let’s chat on Keybase - chrisremus

or Telegram - @chris_remus

Follow me on Twitter - @ChainflowPOS

Email us! - hello(at)chainflow(dot)io

As I new user I can only include two links in a post :point_up_2:

1 - Iris Re-Delegation script

Here’s the Iris re-delegation script. It’s based on the original Cosmos re-delegation script by @mdyring.

2 - Decentralized Staking Defenders

Please join and help #KeepStakeDecentralized :muscle: